View other formats and editions
- 4 of 5 copies available at Bibliomation.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kent Memorial Library - Suffield. (Show preferred library)
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Kent Memorial Library - Suffield||HS NUTMEG YA CDA NELSON (Text to phone)||32518132029979||Young Adult Book on CD||Available||-|
|Bethel Public Library||TEEN CDBOOK F NELSON (Text to phone)||34030130841775||Teen Book on CD||Available||-|
|Jonathan Trumbull Library - Lebanon||YA BCD NELSON (Text to phone)||33430132374695||Young Adult Book on CD||Available||-|
|New Milford Public Library||CD BOOK TZ NELSO (Text to phone)||34021133254199||Teen Fiction CD||Checked out||10/02/2018|
|Rockville Public Library||BKCD NEL TEEN 2017 High School Nutmeg (Text to phone)||34035137110157||Teen Book on CD||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781455849376 (lib. ed.) :
- ISBN: 1455849367 (lib. ed.)
- ISBN: 9781455849369 (retail) :
- ISBN: 1455849375 (retail)
- Physical Description: 11 audio discs (13 hr., 3 min.) : CD audio, digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: Grand Haven, Michigan : Brilliance Audio, Inc., 
|Creation/Production Credits Note:||
Director, Arthur Morey.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Jesse Bernstein and Julia Whelan.
Jude and her brother, Noah, are incredibly close twins. At thirteen, isolated Noah draws constantly and is falling in love with the charismatic boy next door, while daredevil Jude surfs and cliff-dives and wears red-red lipstick and does the talking for both of them. But three years later, Jude and Noah are barely speaking.
Nutmeg Award Winner, High School, 2017.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series