- 52 of 58 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kent Memorial Library - Suffield.
1 current hold with 58 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Kent Memorial Library - Suffield||HS NUTMEG YA FICTION NELSON (Text to phone)||32518132030589||Young Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0803734964 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9780803734968 (hardcover)
371 pages ; 24 cm
- Publisher: New York : Dial Books, an imprint of Penguin Group (USA) LLC, 
- Top Holds Over Last 5 Years: 1 / 5.0
|Summary, etc.:||"A story of first love, family, loss, and betrayal told from different points in time, and in separate voices, by artists Jude and her twin brother Noah"--|
Nutmeg Award Winner, High School, 2017.
Search for related items by subject