View other formats and editions
- 37 of 37 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kent Memorial Library - Suffield.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Kent Memorial Library - Suffield||CLASSIC CUNNINGHAM (Text to phone)||32518132026298||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0374172897 (alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 229 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Farrar, Straus, Giroux, 1998.
A trio of stories around the writer, Virginia Woolf. In the first, set in 1923, Woolf is writing her novel, Mrs. Dalloway. The second story is on a woman reading the novel in 1949 Los Angeles, while the third is on a woman in present-day New York who has been nicknamed Mrs. Dalloway by her boyfriend.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Woolf, Virginia, 1882-1941 > Influence > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Women > New York (State) > New York > Fiction.
|Topic Heading:||Pulitzer Prize/Fiction 1999
Pulitzer Prize/Fiction 1999