I'll give you the sun
- ISBN: 1455849375 (retail)
- ISBN: 9781455849369 (retail) :
- ISBN: 1455849367 (lib. ed.)
- ISBN: 9781455849376 (lib. ed.) :
11 audio discs (13 hr., 3 min.) : CD audio, digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: Grand Haven, Michigan : Brilliance Audio, Inc., 
|Creation/Production Credits Note:||Director, Arthur Morey.|
|Participant or Performer Note:||Read by Jesse Bernstein and Julia Whelan.|
|Summary, etc.:||Jude and her brother, Noah, are incredibly close twins. At thirteen, isolated Noah draws constantly and is falling in love with the charismatic boy next door, while daredevil Jude surfs and cliff-dives and wears red-red lipstick and does the talking for both of them. But three years later, Jude and Noah are barely speaking.|
Nutmeg Award Winner, High School, 2017.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- 3 of 4 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kent Memorial Library - Suffield.
- 0 current holds with 4 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Kent Memorial Library - Suffield||YA CDA NELSON (Text)||32518132029979||Young Adult Book on CD||Available||-|