I'll give you the sun / Jandy Nelson.
View other formats and editions
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Kent Memorial Library - Suffield.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 9781455849383 (audio disc)
- ISBN: 1455849383 (audio disc)
- Physical Description: 1 audio disc (12 hr., 57 min.) : MP3, digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: Grand Haven, Michigan : Brilliance Audio, Inc., 
- Copyright: ℗2014
Title from disc.
Compact disc, MP3 format.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Performed by Jesse Bernstein and Julia Whelan.
Jude and her brother, Noah, are incredibly close twins. At thirteen, isolated Noah draws constantly and is falling in love with the charismatic boy next door, while daredevil Jude surfs and cliff-dives and wears red-red lipstick and does the talking for both of them. But three years later, Jude and Noah are barely speaking.
|System Details Note:||
System requirements: CD/MP3 player or PC with MP3-capable software.
Nutmeg Award Winner, High School, 2017.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Gays > Fiction.
Twins > Fiction.
Families > California > Fiction.
|Genre:||Young adult fiction.
MP3 (Audio coding standard)