Paper towns / John Green.
View other formats and editions
- 2 of 2 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Kent Memorial Library - Suffield.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 1594138575 : PAP
- ISBN: 9781594138577 : PAP
- ISBN: 9781410479990
- ISBN: 1410479994
- ISBN: 9781594138577
- ISBN: 1594138575
- Physical Description: 441 pages (large print) ; 22 cm
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Farmington Hills, Michigan : Large Print Press, a part of Gale, Cengage Learning, 2015.
- Copyright: ©2008
One month before graduating from his Central Florida high school, Quentin "Q" Jacobsen basks in the predictable boredom of his life until the beautiful and exciting Margo Roth Spiegelman, Q's neighbor and classmate, takes him on a midnight adventure and then mysteriously disappears.
Edgar Award, Best Young Adult, 2009.
Nutmeg Award Winner, High School, 2014.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Large type books.
Search for related items by series