I'll give you the sun / by Jandy Nelson.
- ISBN: 0142425761 (pbk)
- ISBN: 9780142425763 (pbk)
- Physical Description: 371 pages ; 21 cm
- Publisher: New York, New York : Speak, an imprint of Penguin Random House LLC, 2015.
"A story of first love, family, loss, and betrayal told from different points in time, and in separate voices, by artists Jude and her twin brother Noah"-- Provided by publisher.
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader 4.9.
Reading Counts 5.5.
Nutmeg Award Winner, High School, 2017.
Michael L. Printz Award, 2015.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Young adult fiction.
- 16 of 19 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Kent Memorial Library - Suffield.
- 0 current holds with 19 total copies.
Other Formats and Editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|