View other formats and editions
- 24 of 29 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 0 copies available at Kent Memorial Library - Suffield.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
- ISBN: 1681194325 : PAP
- ISBN: 9781681194325 : PAP
- ISBN: 1681194325
- ISBN: 9781681194325
- Physical Description: 362 pages ; 22 cm.
- Edition: Paperback edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Bloomsbury, 2017.
In interweaving stories of sixteen-year-olds, modern-day Jesse tries to cope with the ramifications of her brother's death on 9/11, while in 2001, Alia, a Muslim, gets trapped in one of the Twin Towers and meets a boy who changes everything for her as flames rage around them.
Nutmeg Award Nominee, Teen, 2019.
Search for related items by subject