Native American recipes / Leslie Beckett.
- ISBN: 9781534520929 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 1534520929 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9781534520943 (library bound)
- ISBN: 1534520945 (library bound)
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: New York : KidHaven Publishing, 
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Traditional Native American foods -- Some things in common -- Hopi, Zuni, and Pueblo -- Kwakiutl, Sokomish, and Quileute -- Sioux, Chinook, and Crow -- Iroquois, Oneida, and Algonquin -- Seminole, Cherokee, and Chickasaw -- Ways to cook -- Meals for trips.
Introduces the foods and cooking of Native American peoples, describes the different styles of the five major regions, and shares recipes for fry bread and other dishes.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Indian cooking > Juvenile literature.
Indians of North America > Food > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kent Memorial Library - Suffield.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.