Scythe / Neal Shusterman.
View other formats and editions
- 4 of 4 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kent Memorial Library - Suffield.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Kent Memorial Library - Suffield||YA CDA SHUSTERMAN (Text to phone)||32518141916901||Young Adult Book on CD||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781543617948
- ISBN: 1543617948
- Physical Description: 1 audio disc (11 hr.) : CD audio, digital, MP3 format ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: Grand Haven, Mich. : Brilliance Audio, ℗2017.
Compact disc, MP3 format.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Performed by Greg Tremblay.
A world with no hunger, no disease, no war, no misery: Humanity has conquered all those things and has even conquered death. Now Scythes are the only ones who can end life -- and they are commanded to do so in order to keep the size of the population under control. Citra and Rowan are chosen to apprentice to a scythe - a role that neither wants. These teens must master the "art" of taking life, knowing that the consequences of failure could mean losing their own.
|System Details Note:||
CD/MP3 player or PC with MP3 capable software.
Michael L. Printz Honor, 2017.
YALSA Top Ten Best Fiction for Young Adults, 2017.
Nutmeg Award Winner, High School, 2019.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Death > Juvenile fiction.
Murder > Juvenile fiction.
Young adult fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Brilliance Audio on MP3-CD.
- Arc of a Scythe ; 1
- Shusterman, Neal. Arc of a Scythe ; 1.
- Brilliance audio on MP3-CD.