Remote work revolution : succeeding from anywhere / Tsedal Neeley.
- 5 of 10 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Kent Memorial Library - Suffield.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Kent Memorial Library - Suffield||NEW 658.4 N (Text to phone)||32518147374550||Adult Nonfiction||Checked out||05/25/2021|
- ISBN: 0063068303 : HRD
- ISBN: 9780063068308 : HRD
- ISBN: 9780063068308
- ISBN: 0063068303
- Physical Description: pages cm
- Publisher: New York : Harper Business, 2021.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
"A Harvard Business School professor and leading expert in virtual and global work provides remote workers and leaders with the best practices necessary to perform at the highest levels in their organizations"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject