How glaciers shaped earth / by Jane P. Gardner.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kent Memorial Library - Suffield.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Kent Memorial Library - Suffield||NEW J 551.313 G (Text to phone)||32518149159959||Juvenile Nonfiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781645271208
- ISBN: 164527120X
- ISBN: 9781645271215
- ISBN: 1645271218
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, Minnesota : Pogo Books are published by Jump!, 2021.
- Copyright: © 2021 Jump! International.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Ice Age -- Leaving their mark -- The future of glaciers -- Try this! -- Glossary -- Index -- To learn more.
"In this book, early fluent readers will learn about the features of glaciers, how they have shaped Earth's surface in the past, and how they could change Earth in the future. Vibrant, full-color photos and carefully leveled text will engage young readers as they learn more about glaciers and their impact on our planet"--Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 7-10 years Jump!, Inc.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Glaciers > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series