How to catch a class pet / from the New York Times bestselling series by Alice Walstead & Andy Elkerton.
- ISBN: 9781728263939
- ISBN: 172826393X
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: Naperville, Illinois : Sourcebooks Wonderland, 2022.
"The class pets escaped from their cages and are running loose in your school! Lizards, hamsters, rabbits, and birds are on the loose... and a bearded dragon is leading the hilarious escape. Join the fun and find out if you have what it takes to catch these riotous pets on their wild field trip! Featuring an approachable school theme that kids will relate to plus cute animal characters and clever rhymes, this silly story will inspire repeat reads again and again."--Amazon.
Search for related items by subject
Stories in rhyme.
- 3 of 6 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kent Memorial Library - Suffield.
- 0 current holds with 6 total copies.
Other Formats and Editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Kent Memorial Library - Suffield||NEW JJ WALSTEAD (Text)||32518155033718||Juvenile Picture Book||Available||-|