Picasso's war : how modern art came to America / Hugh Eakin.
- ISBN: 9780451498489
- ISBN: 0451498488
- Physical Description: x, 468 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 25 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Crown, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 395-442) and index.
"The untold story of the exhibition that made America the center of the art world-and Picasso the most famous artist alive-in the shadow of World War II"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Picasso, Pablo, 1881-1973 > Appreciation > United States.
Picasso : Forty Years of His Art (Exhibition) (1939-1940 : Museum of Modern Art, New York, N.Y.)
- 16 of 17 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kent Memorial Library - Suffield.
- 0 current holds with 17 total copies.