We all want impossible things : a novel / Catherine Newman.
- ISBN: 9780063230897
- ISBN: 0063230895
- Physical Description: 209 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Harper, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
As Edith, her best friend of forty-two years who is dying of ovarian cancer, spends her last days at a hospice near her, Ashley, stumbling around into heartbreak, helps Edith celebrate her life as they reminisce, hold on, and try to let go.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Female friendship > Fiction.
Terminally ill > Fiction.
Hospice care > Fiction.
- 7 of 23 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Kent Memorial Library - Suffield.
- 23 current holds with 23 total copies.