The mistress of Auschwitz / Terrance D. Williamson.
- ISBN: 9781689036597
- ISBN: 1689036591
- Physical Description: 412 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Publisher: [Place of publication not identified] : Terrance D Williamson, 
"Based on a true story"--Cover
"Based on the harrowing life of Eleonore Hodys, The Mistress of Auschwitz follows the true story of a political prisoner detained in the notorious concentration camp. While experiencing all the horrors of the holocaust, Eleonore turns to friendship for survival. Through companionship with another female prisoner, Eleonore must decide if she has the courage to join the resistance movement which is planning the overthrow of their wicked oppressors. Matters are only complicated when Eleonore unwittingly attracts the attention of the Commandant and she is forced to decide between her own comfort or her principles."--Amazon.com
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Auschwitz (Concentration camp) > Fiction.
Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945) > Poland > Fiction.
World War, 1939-1945 > Fiction.
Survival > Fiction.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Kent Memorial Library - Suffield.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.