How to say Babylon : a memoir / Safiya Sinclair.
- ISBN: 9781982132330
- ISBN: 1982132337
- Physical Description: x, 335 pages ; 24 cm.
- Edition: First 37Ink/Simon & Schuster hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : 37Ink/Simon & Schuster, 2023.
"Read with Jenna"--Jacket.
This stunning story of the author's struggle to break free of her strict Rastafarian upbringing ruled by a father whose rigid beliefs, rage and paranoia led to violence shows how found her own power and provides a unique glimpse into a rarefied world we know little about.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||autobiographies (literary works)
- 13 of 18 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kent Memorial Library - Suffield.
- 1 current hold with 18 total copies.