The exchange / John Grisham.
- ISBN: 9780593607473
- ISBN: 0593607473
- Physical Description: 9 audio discs : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Random House Audio, 2023.
Title from container.
"After The Firm"--Cover.
What became of Mitch and Abby McDeere after they exposed the crimes of Memphis law firm Bendini, Lambert & Locke and fled the country? It is now fifteen years later, and Mitch and Abby are living in Manhattan, where Mitch is a partner at the largest law firm in the world. When a mentor in Rome asks him for a favor that will take him far from home, Mitch finds himself at the center of a sinister plot that has worldwide implications and once again endangers his colleagues, friends, and family. Mitch has become a master at staying one step ahead of his adversaries, but this time there's nowhere to hide.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Lawyers > Fiction.
- 10 of 26 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Kent Memorial Library - Suffield.
- 10 current holds with 26 total copies.